TEAMProviding the highest levels of service and confidence.
NASTEC is one of the fastest growing and trusted international strategic security firms whose focus includes your specialized security requirements, advanced training needs, equipment acquisitions and customer service second to none.
We pride ourselves on offering our clients the best prepared, experienced and responsive teams of security professionals found anywhere in the United States and around the world. We will work non-stop to meet and then to exceed our clients’ requirements and expectations.
NASTEC has provided advice and direction to many worldwide events that required logistical, detailed preparation and communications among many groups.
Our members have been credited for the professionalism and skills demonstrated at meeting the specialized demands of significant security events and venues around the world.
NASTEC stands ready to support you and your needs with specialize training, equipment assessments and advance security solutions addressing in all facets of executive and facility protection – and all in strictest confidence.
NASTEC is prepared to stand on-guard each and every day to ensure your safety and security.
Senior Vice President
- Bachelor of Arts & Master of Arts, Political Science, St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, Texas
- Senior Executive Service Development Program (SES), George Washington University (2002)
- Certificate in Advanced Public Policy Leadership, Brookings Institute (2002)
- Principal Federal Official Course, FEMA Emergency Management Institute (2004)
- Completed extensive leadership and executive management training throughout career.
- Graduate, SATC-103, US Secret Service Training Division (1986)
- Graduate, Class President, San Antonio Police Academy (1982)
- International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP)
- Association of Former Special Agents of the US Secret Service
- Liaison Officers Association of Washington DC (former Board Member)
- Hispanic American Police Command Officers Association (National Board)
- American Society of International Security (ASIS)
- 2014 Leadership Award, presented by the Hispanic National Law Enforcement Association, Prince George’s County Police Department Chapter, held December 2014 in Oxon Hill, MD.
- National TRIO Achiever Award, presented by Council for Opportunities in Education (COE) at their 28th Annual National Conference held September 2009 in San Antonio, TX.
- The Aguila Award, presented by the Hispanic American Police Command Officers Association (HAPCOA), at their 34th Annual National Training Conference held October 2007 in Las Vegas, NV.
- The American Spirit Award, presented by the Pepperdine University Hispanic Council for meritorious leadership in Law Enforcement in September 2006 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Lifetime Law Enforcement Achievement Award, presented by the Los Angeles Chinatown Public Safety Association at their 24th Annual Law Enforcement Awards Banquet in May 2006 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Simon Bolivar Grand Cross – Order of the Democracy Medal, first American Diplomat to receive this award as ordered by distinguished members of the Colombian Congress in April 2005 in Bogota, Colombia.
- President’s Award for Equal Employment Opportunities in Law Enforcement, presented by National President of the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) in July 2004 in San Antonio, TX.
Anthony Chapa has made several guest appearances on CNN.
For over a decade, Rick Curiel has managed and participated in the design and implementation of security programs for private estates, schools, hotels, and other private and public sector clients. As NASTEC Director of Operations, he is responsible for guiding the security and emergency planning programs for a variety of clients. Prior to joining NASTEC he was Regional Operations Manager for a contract security service provider.
Mr. Curiel’s focus at NASTEC is on delivering state of the art security processes and technology to improve existing programs. He regularly establishes liaisons with Fortune 500 Companies and has a proven track record and thorough understanding of providing effective and efficient security solutions in corporate environments while working closely with local, state, federal, and international law enforcement.
Natasha Stecyk graduated from Hofstra University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations and English. As NASTEC Assistant Operations Manager, she is responsible for protection of personnel as well as property and personal assets in a global setting. MS. Stecyk is also responsible for identifying, developing and implementing of training programs for security agent and, training and deployment of systems to aid protection teams.
For the past eight years Ms. Stecyk has overseen the management of multiple estates, schools and other significant properties and sites. She maintains the highest level of integrity and discretion on all matters and is regularly entrusted with Nastec’s most sensitive and complex client matters.